New patients are always welcome
New patients at The Panmure Dentists are always welcome.
- You can expect to be greeted warmly when you visit our team at The Panmure Dentists.
- When you come in, you will first meet our Reception staff who will provide you with a medical questionnaire form. This is to provide you with the safest dental care, meeting your individual needs.
- When you meet your dentist feel free to discuss any concerns and ask any questions you may have.
- The comprehensive examination will include an evaluation of your teeth, gums and the soft tissues.
- We will determine what x-rays are appropriate in order to determine your individual treatment plan.
Free adolescent service from year 9 until the 18th birthday (Special conditions apply)
Free consultation for WINZ quotes and ACC patients (special conditions apply)
- Your dentist will use all of the diagnostic information to create a treatment plan to help you keep your teeth longer, in a comfortable manner and with good function as well as appearance.
- The treatment plan and an estimated cost will be printed out for your convenience and records.
- Tooth pain or other dental problems will often be taken care of at your first visit with your consent.
- We use digital x-rays, modern equipment and hospital grade sterilization.